Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cow Palace Gun Show

Not long ago, anti-gun forces tried to ban San Francisco's Cow Palace from having gun shows. Luckily, Governor Schwarzenegger vetoed it.

Today, I attended Crossroads of the West's gun show at The Cow Palace. I had never been to a gun show of that size. Initially, it was almost a bit overwhelming. It seemed very well attended. (I wonder what the figures are?) There were so many different kinds of dealers!

I made some purchases, learned new things, and have added some stuff to the ever growing list of stuff I would like to have.
I encourage everyone to check out a gun show (especially one this size). Even if you are a novice, gun shows are a fun way to look at so many items you unfortunately don't usually get to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment