Sunday, December 6, 2009

AAGC Weekend

This weekend it was a friend's birthday and what better way to celebrate than to head to the range and shoot?!
We went to San Leandro Optimist Rifle and Pistol Range. I really recommend this range. The staff are always friendly and unpretentious. I was glad to get the opportunity to try some of the techniques I am picking up from Daniel Shaw on The Gunfighter Cast. Good times!

We also headed to the Code of the West gun show in Vallejo. There wasn't as many interesting finds as the last time I went. I am still in search of a (CA legal) Remington R-15 VTR-CS.


Hopefully this blog will have other contributors soon!
We would also really like to get a proper logo. I might get some fgolks to work on that for me. If you would like to help, hit us up:
antiauthoritariangunclub @ gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. The crossed pistols pirate flag that you are using is an alteration of my pirate flag designed many years ago. Where did you acquire it?

    ReplyDelete