Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gunfighter Cast

I have searched for decent gun-related podcasts. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are completely infected by rightwing paranoia. I did find one that was entertaining, very informative, and useful for all skill levels.

The cast is hosted by Daniel and sometimes-co-host Justin. Both are US Marines and located in the Southern US. I will be honest, I might look at you funny if you suggest me listening to a show by two Marines but these guys know their shit inside-and-out. They sound like nice guys who just wish to share their knowledge of weapons.

Recently, the show began a back-to-basics series which is an excellent time to get into it. I also recommend checking past episodes' content via iTunes (or whatever) for topics which might interest you.

subscribe via iTunes
subscribe via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment